Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super Quick

A super quick update:

**Please look for an upcoming blog about our postcard project, which was a smashing success. Tomorrow is the 100th day of school, and after receiving 43 postcards today, on day 99 (to add to the 21 we had received last week), we are sure to have 100 by our deadline. Not bad for such late notice...

**My parents have purchased tickets for a trip to Japan this summer, which is very exciting. I have now made it my personal mission to locate and map every western-style toilet that we'll pass during the entire holiday.

**My Aunt Barb told me that she wouldn't take me shopping when I came home unless I finally told everyone that, after the horror and nightmares, I DID actually pass my driver's test on the first try. All four of us did, which was a first for the resource company who helped us out. But hey, what did you expect?

:)wf

No comments: