Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kit Kat Party



When I come back to America in March, I am going to have a Kit Kat party.

If you want to come, you can!
I'll be bringing all sorts of exotic flavors of your favorite Kit-Kat candy. I'm going to present a taste platter that rivals the selection at the finest restaurants, flavors that you cannot find in America.

You'll have a great selection!

Each time I go to a new corner store or grocery chain, I find a new flavor. This past week, I found 5 new ones!

You'll be able to choose from popular fruit flavors such as apple Kit Kat, strawberry Kit Kat, grape Kit Kat, orange Kit Kat, and honeydew Kit Kat (the one that I just don't know why they aren't making in America...).

But, that's not all! There's also vanilla bean Kit Kat, hazelnut Kit Kat, midnight chocolate Kit Kat, matcha (green tea) Kit Kat, caramel Kit Kat, cookies 'n' cream Kit Kat, and cherry blossom Kit Kat.

I'm not going to hold my breath that those are the only flavors. I am sure there'll be more.

I bet you can't wait! I'm really having to hold myself from opening the packages and trying all of these AMAZING flavors... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember one time (in fact, I was just sharing this memory with my Gabus friends as they enjoyed the fruity chocolate) when you sent me purple Kit Kats. I couldn't read the freaking label, and I was dying for chocolate. I took a huge bite only to discover it was filled with a wretched berry flavor. I spit it out immediately (because fruit does not belong in chocolate) and then I laughed because a picture on the front clearly identifies the presence of fruit in the candy.