Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Three (7) squares a day

When I come back to the States, this is what I am going to eat during the first day:

For breakfast:
three large, warm Cinnabons and two bowls of Lucky Charms

Morning snack:
16 rice krispie snacks from Java Joe's and a large bowl of italian tomato salad from Palmer's

Lunch:
a hot dog with ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish and nachos with orange nacho cheese

Afternoon snack:
bacon, bacon and bacon with a side of Velveeta Shells and Cheese (one box should be enough)

Dinner:
Olive Garden (one of everything on the menu plus 80% of my body weight in breadsticks and 20% in salad)

Dessert:
fried ice cream (two servings)

Evening treat:
grandpa's homemade ice cream

(And this is all just day one. On day two I'll start on 7 boxes of Pizza Hut breadsticks with maranara and a sugar-free raspberry lemonade icee from Target...)

ps - Don't take it personally that taco casserole didn't make my list, Mom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? Taco Casserole didn't make the list - I am SHOCKED!!!!Oh well, that just means more for us when I make it and you know that I do still make it - Gary LOVES it :)