Monday, May 05, 2008

Scare-eeyy

When you are teaching (or working at school on a quiet day off), it is seriously frightening to hear Japanese fighter planes go overhead. Now, I don't think they're slim, quick fighter jets, like you'd imagine in America. I think they must be enormous, for the noise they make is like an exploding tornado in the sky.

I fear for my immanent death each time one passes above

'Oh my God, they've found me, I'm a goner!' These thoughts continually fill my head, and I just know, one of these days, they're going to come after me for previous comments on this blog (which, no doubt with my luck, is probably run by the Japanese CIA).

This is probably, seriously, what it looks like, as it descends towards the horizon.

Or, at least, this is how I imagine it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh how you find out this brog run by seclet porice? Now we have to change comprete system!!! Thanks arot Wendy!!!!