Sunday, March 15, 2009

When You've Seen Enough...

Please, please, please, with all of the decency you have, scurry all children from the room before opening the link below.

http://www.yamasa.org/japan/english/destinations/aichi/tagata_jinja.html

No joke, this is where I spent my Sunday afternoon. And by the looks of it, most of the rest of the country did as well. In fact, I have never seen, in 18 months, so many foreigners. We, as a collective whole, were almost as awe-inspiring as the phalli. My friend Carina said it best when she noted, 'Well, just put out some penises and the foreigners will come a-running.'

(If you'd like to see photos, please let me know. I am glad to share them with you - privately. I even have a bit of compelling video to add if anyone is interested...)

Age chin desu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, just when you thought you had seen it all... this is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I noticed they mentioned "don't forget your souvenirs" on that site. You didn't did you?