Monday, July 16, 2007

Top Ten

Top Ten Reasons I Love Iowa:

10. Running through the corn and screaming at the top of your lungs is really as fun as it looks on tv.

9. Getting beat by one grandpa in cards is just as fun as getting beat by the other grandpa in golf.

8. Driving time from East Des Moines to West Des Moines? 20 minutes flat, no matter what time of day.

7. White trash.

6. So what if the I-Cubs are only Triple-A? The nachos are good...

5. Family, friends, and old flames.

4. Home-ade-ice-cream (and lots of it!).

3. Two words: severe weather.

2. Watermelon is much more fun to eat now that I've learned the adult
truth that the seeds won't ACTUALLY grow in my stomach.

1. Mmmmmm.... bacon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... I have to agree whole heartedly with number 10!! :)